Did you know that Hilltown Community Health Centers, Inc. serves everyone, regardless of his or her ability to pay and has done so for 70 years?
Help us do so for another 70 years!
HCHC is a local consumer-run, non-profit organization dedicated to the health and wellness of our Hilltown communities and beyond. Since 1950, we’ve been serving the Western MA area with a wide range of services to support our neighbors’ health at all of our locations. The services we provide include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental/oral health primary care services;
- Behavioral/mental health services and substance abuse treatment;
- Eye care services;
- A wide variety of community programs;
- Physical therapy and laboratory services.
Your financial generosity supports our mission of keeping our services accessible and affordable, making life richer, safer and healthier for our communities.
Please consider making a tax-deductible, financial contribution in any amount to support Hilltown Community Health Centers. HCHC is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
You can support us and the work we do in many ways!
- Write on our Facebook Page why you support HCHC and ‘Like’ us as well!
- Talk to 3 friends about HCHC. Those three friends may know someone who could benefit from the many services we provide.
- Invite us to speak at your service club, church or other organizational meeting.
- Encourage uninsured friends and neighbors to make an appointment with one of our insurance navigators and to establish care with us before they become ill.
- Make online purchases through AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate .5% of the price of your eligible purchases to us.
- Florence Bank will award $100,000 to non-profits throughout the region based on votes. If you are a customer of Florence Bank, or you have family and friends who are, you can help. Voting can be done at any Florence Bank branch or on the bank’s website, www.florencebank.com/vote and will continue through December 31st. We need at least 50 votes to be eligible. Thank you in advance for considering HCHC when you vote.
- You can make your contribution by credit card below or by mailing a check made out to:
Hilltown Community Health Centers, Inc.
Attn: Development Director
58 Old North Rd.
Worthington, MA 01098
Want to learn more about supporting HCHC? Contact our Development Director: at this link.or by email