Five Tips To Get The Best Care
- Gather your personal information. Please bring the following information to your visit:
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- If you don’t have insurance, please contact our Navigators to see if you’re eligible for a free or low-cost plan. If you’re self-pay, contact us for more information about our sliding scale.
- Arrive early. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Bring your medications with you. If you’re a new patient, bring along any medications you take in their original containers, along with past medical records and immunization records.
- Make a list of questions and concerns to discuss. Bringing a list of concerns can help make sure all your issues are addressed.
- Don’t be afraid or embarrassed to ask questions about your condition or treatment. Your team will answer questions, make follow-up appointments and help with referrals.
Oral Health/Dental FAQ’s
Behavioral Health FAQ’s
Referral Department FAQ’s
Cooley-Dickinson Health Information Exchange
The Huntington and Worthington Health Centers, along with their providers are participants in the Cooley-Dickinson Health Information Exchange (CDHIE). The CDHIE is a secure system that allows your healthcare providers to safely and quickly view your health information at the time of care. Providers can better care for you when they have important information about your health history. The CDHIE is designed to make this safer and faster. The goal is better care coordination and quality for you and your family.
PATIENT RIGHTS AND PRIVACY NOTICE
EDUCATION AND RESOURCES