Hilltown Community Health Center is home to the Hilltown Family Center and many other community programs and services. Whether you’ve received a recent chronic disease diagnosis, become a parent for the first time (or the 5th!), need help getting or using health insurance, want to apply for SNAP (food stamps) or other resources, have experienced domestic violence, or want help reaching health goals, our community programs can connect and empower you and your family with resources, education, and assistance.
Please click on the links below for more information about the program you’re interested in. All HCHC Community Programs are free, open, and accessible. Many of these services are housed at the Hilltown Community Center at 9 Russell Rd in Huntington.
HCHC’s Community Programs include:
- HealthWise (health education programs): HCHC’s intergrated Care Management program. This team helps individuals define strategies and access resources that will help with their goals. Are you struggling with managing your health, living situation, employment, tobacco cessation, food access or other factors that impact your wellbeing?
- Health Access and Navigators (health insurance assistance): Are you under or uninsured? Need to renew MassHealth? Have health insurance but don’t know what happens next? Give our trained staff a call!
- Hilltown Family Center (family education & support services): Check out our programs for families – from pregnancy through 5 years old, caregiver/child play groups, school readiness, childbirth and family education and literacy, individual consultation and more!
- Hilltown Safety at Home (domestic and sexual violence victim advocacy & safety planning): You or someone you know a victim/survivor of sexual and/or domestic violence? Contact our Advocates for confidential consultations, resources, and referrals.
- Health Outreach Program for Elders (HOPE): Free preventative and health maintenance care to Hilltown residents over 60 – in the comfort of your home!
Community Program staff are:
Kim Savery, Director, Community Programs and Family Support Services
Biani Salas Morales, Community Health Worker Supervisor
Maddie Crocker, Community Health Worker
David Valdiviezo, Community Health Worker
Christopher Puffer, Community Health Worker
Olivia Zinter, Community Health Worker
Susan Lebarron, Program Director at Hilltown Family Center
Buliah Mae Thomas, Lead Navigator
Diana Soler, Level 1 Navigator
Karen Lampson, Level 2 Navigator
Patti McManamy, Child Witness Advocate