Hilltown Community Health Center is home to the Hilltown Family Center and many other community programs and services. Whether you’ve received a recent chronic disease diagnosis, become a parent for the first time (or the 5th!), need help getting or using health insurance, want to apply for SNAP (food stamps) or other resources, have experienced domestic violence, or want help reaching health goals, our community programs can connect and empower you and your family with resources, education, and assistance.
Please click on the links below for more information about the program you’re interested in. All HCHC Community Programs are free, open, and accessible. Many of these services are housed at the Hilltown Community Center at 9 Russell Rd in Huntington.
HCHC’s Community Programs include:
- HealthWise (health education programs): HealthWise is HCHC’s integrated chronic disease patient self-management program. Walking groups, smoking cessation and more!
- Health Access and Navigators (health insurance assistance): Are you under or uninsured? Need to renew MassHealth? Have health insurance but it’s expensive or have a question about how to use it? Give our trained staff a call!
- Hilltown Social Services (social services support & referrals): Looking for fuel assistance, SNAP (food stamps), job search, resume help, or information on community resources? Call our Social Services staff.
- Hilltown Family Center (family education & support services): Check out our programs for families – from pregnancy through 5 years old, caregiver/child play groups, school readiness, childbirth and family education and literacy, individual consultation and more!
- Hilltown Safety at Home (domestic and sexual violence victim advocacy & safety planning): Are you or someone you know a victim/survivor of sexual and/or domestic violence? Contact our liaison for confidential consultations and referrals.
- Health Outreach Program for Elders (HOPE): Free preventative and health maintenance care to Hilltown residents over 60 – in the comfort of your home!
Community Program staff are:
Ellie Mathias, Community Health Worker
Susan Lebarron, Program Director at Hilltown Family Center
Emily Magnifico, Community Health Worker
Biani Salas Morales, Community Health Worker
Kim Savery, Director, Community Programs and Family Support Services
Buliah Mae Thomas, Navigator Program Coordinator, Outreach and Enrollment
Diana Soler, Health Access Navigator
Mary Krol, Hilltown Safety at Home, Domestic Violence Victims Advocate