Patient Satisfaction Survey

We encourage your feedback regarding the care you’re receiving. Please help us make sure we’re meeting your needs and let us know what you’d like to see improved. Please take a minute to answer 10 questions about your experiences at HCHC.

Take our Patient Satisfaction Survey



If you feel your rights have not been respected, you have been discriminated against, or if you wish to report on a service, please do so by talking with the Department Head who supervises that service or speak with the CEO. Any one of these people will be happy to serve you. You may also complete the following Patient Grievance Form.

If your privacy has been compromised, please contact our Privacy Officer. If we do not respond to your complaint about the safety of your care, you may contact the Massachusetts Department of Public Health Division of Health Care Quality Hotline at 800-462-5540.

For concerns about discrimination, you have the right to file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Civil Rights at 800-368-1019.

Click Here to Contact Us