HCHC is happy to provide patients with copies of their health records. Our policy is to provide all records in electronic format unless otherwise requested. All health records since 2010 are available electronically through our electronic health record system, but your pre-2010 are archived and if necessary can be scanned into an electronic file. If you have signed up on our Patient Portal, then your electronic medical, behavioral health, and/or optometry records are available to you free of charge; click here to access MyChart, or call or visit one of our reception desks to sign up.
Hilltown Community Health Center
73 Russell Road
Huntington, MA 01050
Any fees will be collected prior to copying the records. The cost of getting your Health Record is as follows:
- Patient Transferring Care: $20.00 paper copy;$5.00 compact disc (CD) copy. No Charge if sent directly to new PCP; additional copy $20.00 if lost or resent.
- Personal Request for Records; $20.00 if paper; $5.00 for CD
- Life Insurance Requests: $50 flat rate
- Attorney Requests: $0.25 per page
- Disability or Motor Vehicle Requests coming directly from insurance companies: No charge
Requests other than Social Security Disability must be prepaid before any copying is begun.
All requests may take up to 2 weeks to process after the receipt of your payment.